To create your InPlayer account, just follow these steps:
1. Go to https://dashboard.inplayer.piksel.mk/register.
2. Enter your information and click Register.
3. Go to your inbox and look for an email with the subject “Welcome to InPlayer!“.
4. Use the code to activate your account and login with your credentials.
5. Contact us on email@example.com so that we can enable live payments on your account.
Creating an account on our platform is completely free.
However, if you prefer to test things out first, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org asking us for a demo account. We will create one for you, and will also give you a demo credit card which you can use to make test payments.
Once you are happy with everything, you can move to create an actual live account, which we will connect to a real payment processor as soon as you’re ready.
On our platform, you protect your content by putting it in an “asset”.
You can think of an asset as the chest you put your content it, of our paywall as the lock that guards the chest, and of the customer’s payment as the key that unlocks the chest.
So, you put your content in an InPlayer asset, you put the asset on your website, and once a customer logs into the asset and makes a purchase, they will be able to see the content inside it.
Once you create an InPlayer asset, you just need to get the embed codes for it, and embed it on your webpage just like you would with any other web object.
For step by step guides on how to create the various types of assets our platform supports, make sure to check out this section.
For a step by step guide on how to get the embed codes for an asset, make sure to check out this article.